Manual JSON Upload Instructions
Important: You must be the agent's Admin to export its JSON file.
1) Click on the gear icon to the right of the agent you want to connect.
2) Click the Service Account link found under GOOGLE ACCOUNTS.
3. In the menu button in the upper left hand corner and click on IAM & admin.
4. Click on Service Accounts in the left hand menu.
5. Click on the Create Service Account button at the top of the page.
6. In the pop up, enter a name for the service account. We recommend naming it the same as your agent. Once finished click Create.
7. Click on Role. Under the Dialogflow category, select Dialogflow API ADMIN.
8. Check the Furnish a new private key option and make sure JSON is selected for Key type.
9. Click the Create button.
10. Download of the JSON file will start. Once complete upload it to the connection section of your Bot in Botcopy.